1. Avoid harsh soaps and cleansers. Keep the right balance of clean and smooth without getting too dry or too oily. The award winning Billy Jealousy White Knight Facial Cleanser is specifically designed to help you avoid that unpleasant shine look, without stripping your skin of essential oils it needs.
2. Clear your pores with a men’s facial mask. Oily skin is usually more prone to clogged pores. A facial mask can help you acheive that deep pore clean. Men-U Dtox Deep Clay Mask will infuse your skin with antioxidants and absorb any excess oil that could block your pores.
3. Limit your face wash to once or twice a day. Excessive face washing can cause redness and tenderness, which can cause more oil buildup. Think of oil as your skin’s natural defense against irritation. So follow the instructions on your face wash products and don’t overdo it.
4. Use a moisturizer. If you have oily skin, don’t skip out on moisturizer. Contrary to popular belief, moisturizers do not necessarily lead to more oil production. Keep your skin smooth with Zirh Protect Daily Moisturizer, which is formulated with skin-refining ingredients to renew and restore your complexion.
5. Exfoliate regularly. Oily skin can benefit tremendously from exfoliation; the removal of dead skin cells from the top layer of your skin. Dead cells can accumulate and clog pores. Lab Series Invigorating Face Scrub gently exfoliates your skin while also fighting off fine lines and ingrown hairs.
Be a good boy and always follow the manufacturer's directions.